Hi Everybody

Daisy82

I'm new to the Austin Reef Club - a friend told me about it, and after seeing how nice and helpful everyone was I had to sign up! I had a 29 gal a few years ago, got rid of it because we moved, and I've regretted it ever since! I currently have an empty 65 gallon tank, and I'm ready to fill it. Looking forward to hearing about everyone's aquarium wisdom! smile.gif

Welcome!

Be sure to make it to River City Aquatics this Saturday for a blow out sale. It'll be a great time to stock up on some basics to get ya going.

Besides, a lot of us will be there. I think I'll bring 1 can of Lone Star for all ARC folks who make it out.

Hello Daisy!!

I'll be helping Jake, the owner of River City Aquatics, this Saturday with the sale...please stop in and introduce yourself...this is an awesome club and I'm glad you were introduced to us...

Hope to see you Saturday!!

Laura

Welcome!

Be sure to make it to River City Aquatics this Saturday for a blow out sale. It'll be a great time to stock up on some basics to get ya going.

Besides, a lot of us will be there. I think I'll bring 1 can of Lone Star for all ARC folks who make it out.

Hi Daisy and Welcome!!!

Robb makes a great point, with the discounts River City is offering on Saturday it would be great for someone getting back in the hobby. I'd recommend going by River City on Thursday or Friday and get a preview of the store. It is going to be a bit crazy on Saturday during the sale.

Edited by austinaquaman

hello daisy.you guys are making me jealous.it is horrible,but i have to miss the big sale.i will be in belize visiting my brother.guess i'll have to either snorkel or dive to make up for missing jake's big shindig. cool.gif

Welcome!

Hey wait a minute. When you organized that buy a little while back, didn't you say people could bring you a GOOD beer as a thank you? What, are these Lone Stars what people brought and you wouldn't drink :wacko:

Bill

Hey wait a minute. When you organized that buy a little while back, didn't you say people could bring you a GOOD beer as a thank you? What, are these Lone Stars what people brought and you wouldn't drink :)

Bill

:D

No body brought me a Lone Star. I was crushed.