Tank moving time!

Jimbo662

Hello boys and girls!

I'll have the tank cleaned up and ready to move by this weekend (175g...6ft).

Should be a pretty easy move...just going into the garage. I figure we can move the tank onto a couple of furniture dollies and the stand on one too and just roll them out...just two door thresholds to go over.

I figure to be safe we'd need 8 people. I'm still not confident that I should attempt lifting...I'd probably end up under the tank with my knee pointing in the wrong direction. sick.png

I'm free every weekend except 9/17...gotta work and I move to the new place on 9/24.

Anyone know who currently has the club suction cups? And who else has furniture dollies I can borrow?

Thanks,

James

My Falls are the worst for weekends free. Once you schedule, if I have a gap, I'll swing by to help. Sorry to be so non-comittal.

Just throwing it out there but I've seen Jimbo move more tanks than almost anybody on the club the last couple of years.

If you can, please lend a hand as I'm sure his knee would appreciate it and its a good way to give back to this awesome community we have on ARC.

My Falls are the worst for weekends free. Once you schedule, if I have a gap, I'll swing by to help. Sorry to be so non-comittal.

Just throwing it out there but I've seen Jimbo move more tanks than almost anybody on the club the last couple of years.

If you can, please lend a hand as I'm sure his knee would appreciate it and its a good way to give back to this awesome community we have on ARC.

Yes Ty...we know what a busy social life you have outside the club. whistle.gif

Yes Ty...we know what a busy social life you have outside the club. whistle.gif

Well those stamps aren't going to collect themselves!!! grin.png

I'll be at the Singapore Grand Prix on the 17th and in San Marvelous hosting a huge reunion tailgate for the UH beatdown of my Bobcats on the 24th. Would be available to help through Sep 5 (Labor Day).

Thanks! Will post dates as soon as we get more volunteers.

Depending on the time I can help out on Saturday. Gotta go celebrate my birthday with the family that night, but I will be free first thing in the morning. Just shoot me a PM when you have a date and time solidified and I'll let you know if I can make it.

Thanks!

Jimbo, I'd love to help but I just spent $3k and 6 months getting my back fixed... I'm trying to avoid heavy lifting for a while. :) If you have lighter objects needing to be moved or if I can help in another way, let me know.

Jimbo, I'd love to help but I just spent $3k and 6 months getting my back fixed... I'm trying to avoid heavy lifting for a while. smile.png If you have lighter objects needing to be moved or if I can help in another way, let me know.

You can stand off to the side with me and delegate / motivate everyone! spiteful.gif

Archived