Amazing where you'll find reef tanks

Jimbo662

So as part of my workman's comp process from my knee injury I had to go see a dr at Victory Medial at the corner of Ben White and Victory Dr. I'd tried to get out of it but couldn't. I was surprised at what I saw when I walked in! This think is at least 9' long. The toadstool has to be about a foot and a half across.

post-2872-0-55769200-1470319073_thumb.jp

Josh Martin set it up and I take care of it. I'll let him talk about getting a 10' tank up to the 2nd floor. laugh.png It's got a lit refugium with calurpa, chiller and bubble magus skimmer, Radion LED lights. Magnets are there so whenever glass needs to be cleaned Josh or I can wipe it down. Even though they're marked "don't touch" when on the walkway side someone would always try to wipe the glass so to avoid getting scratchs they've both ended up on the waiting room side.

The Finish Line is really sad. Several of my clients have said stuff to me about it, it's been awhile but I've mentioned the problems to the management a couple times. I would be seriously embarrassed to have my name associated with it.

• Like 1

I've cleaned up this thread as it deviated significantly from the topic which was intended to highlight cool unknown reef tanks around town.

As a reminder to members here, this is a community where we come together to share our appreciation of the hobby and to support each other. While we don't always agree on the best way to do things, this should be an open forum to share advice without overtly or passively antagonizing others. At one time we were all newbies in the hobby and we've all made our share of mistakes. Discussion and debate are fine, but forum rules will be strictly enforced.

• Like 2

I was like yea it's nice by the thumbnail pic. Then I clicked the pic and realized that's a full sized naso with streamers. I'll have to say good job on the aquascaping for good proportions relative to the fish size. Looks good man and it looks like a beast.

• Like 1