Hi

christian10992

Hi everyone, my name is Christian. I just recently moved back to Austin after being out of the state for a while.

I am currently getting a 30g BioCube going, and previously kept a 4g mixed reef. I like pico and nano size tanks, but I felt like getting something a bit bigger this go around.

I used to participate in another forum similar to this in my home state of Louisiana, and I would love to attend some meetups and do some frag trades and whatnot once my tank gets rolling.

Welcome back to Austin and welcome to the club! I'm sure you'll love a 30g.

Check our meeting calendar for meetups, and be sure to RSVP for our annual reef conference (C4 - the Capital City Coral Corral) coming up next month.

I just tried RSVP'ing, but it came up on a blank page both times after submitting my info. Not sure if it went through or not.

Welcome back to Austin and welcome to the club! I'm sure you'll love a 30g.

Check our meeting calendar for meetups, and be sure to RSVP for our annual reef conference (C4 - the Capital City Coral Corral) coming up next month.

I just tried RSVP'ing, but it came up on a blank page both times after submitting my info. Not sure if it went through or not.

Yep, you're all good.

Archived