Learning from mistakes

AlexC

If your RODI system isn't automated, don't take meds and drink wine to deal w/ a jacked up back while making water. Very good chance you'll wake up to a big mess. bye.gif

I think I had a similar experience yesterday...

Don't leave a siphon unattended. I was draining some water from the main tank into the sump with a siphon and went to the kitchen to clean the skimmer. The hose fell out of the sump and proceeded to dump a good 5 gallons of water into the stand. Luckily the stand is sealed and water tight so it contained the mess.

Which reminds me, if you don't own a shop vac, get one. Super handy for problems like this.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

some of us use aquaticlog.com

Any way to change the time range of the graphs? I only want to see like the last month or so. And can I see graphs on the iphone app? Any other tips? Seems like a very no frills site, at least for the free version - what does one get w/ going to Pro? Value Prop?

I have drifted away from aquaticlog in the last few months. I don't recall a way to change graphs but I don't think I ever tried. And I never got the iphone app, so don't know about that either.

Archived