May Meeting

Headless_donkey

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank guys. Ive had the Pinky and the Brain theme song in my head all day...and I only remember the beginning so its the same 4 words over and over. :rofl:

See you all here!

-christina aka mrs.greenmako

yes, thank you brain and christina for hosting this meeting! thank you andrew for being an awsome president and getting marc to come. marc, thank you for the great presentation!

it was great "seeing" you all for the first time, although i did know a few faces from pictures. but that wasnt enough to get me to go say hi. next time ill actually "meet" you all. i was in a brown srtiped shirt and was with my tiny filipino wife and daughter. i wanted to say hi to everybody but im too much of a quivering ******! but i did meet mike. nice to meet you mike!

maybe next time il grow some balls and say hi?

great meeting, thank you!

Agree, it was a great meeting. Thanks for opening your home to all of us. What an amazing tank! Thanks to Mark and ?? (cant remember the name) for coming down and passing along some knowledge and tips. Also, thanks to RCA for the donations. I was out of salt so getting the bucket helped out. We have a great club here in Austin with some really cool people. Thanks to everyone who helped set this up.

James

Thanks to Brian and Christina for opening their home and hosting this meeting. Awesome tank.......the Vlamingi is such a gorgeous specimen you got there. Great presentation by Mark, sorry we had to leave early but it was great seeing familiar faces and new ones as well.

Thanks,

-Robert & Cindy-

Thanks to Marc for giving a great presentation, sorry I didn't get to hear all of it. Thanks to everyone who came out, it was nice to meet the Austin community. Thanks James for setting up all the hardware, and coordinating everything. And of course Andrew for being him...lol.

Thanks to Marc for giving a great presentation, sorry I didn't get to hear all of it. Thanks to everyone who came out, it was nice to meet the Austin community. Thanks James for setting up all the hardware, and coordinating everything. And of course Andrew for being him...lol.

I'm glad so many of you were able to attend and enjoy the meeting. Brian & Christina, your tank looks better than ever and I was very excited to bring home another frag from your reef. It is currently in an Interceptor bath for the night, and tomorrow after a 5 minute dip in ReVive it'll go in my reef. Thanks for all the snacks - way more than we could eat - and your hospitality.

My hope is that the presentation will help each of your determine what is best for your reef and allow your systems to work properly while being easy to maintain. :)

Thanks Brian and Christina for having me over. What an amazing set up! Thanks Mark for the great presentation. Lots of great info. It was my first meeting as well, so I creeped in and out..but,I hope to see more of you all