May Meeting

Headless_donkey

Thank you Brian and Christina! The house and the tank looked fantastic as usual.

Thank you Mark for a great presentation. I am sure we all learned a lot. I am glad you made it home to Fort Worth/Dallas safely.

I hope the following meetings will be as successful.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, great meeting all around. Too bad I was distracted by my daughter (the little blonde one), I had to bring her along to give mom a break. As a result I only heard bits and pieces of the talk and I regret not hearing the rest.

Brian and Christina - Great to see the tank again, I love what you've done with the lighting and I'll need to come back again with the PAR meter to get some new readings. Thanks again for being wonderful hosts to the club, and for letting Sidney play with your pets.

chrismunn - Nice to meet you too, bro. Thank your wife and daughter for playing with Sidney, she had a blast.

Marc - Thanks for providing us with such a thorough discussion on sumps. You do so much for the hobby, and we are fortunate to have again been taught by you.

James - You da man!

- Mike

What a great meeting that was. A great one to start off with. I enjoyed meeting those of you I got to talk to and hope to meet the rest of you next time. Brian you have given me something to shoot for! Thank you guys for letting us enjoy your tank and your home.

I also enjoyed meeting Marc and Evan. I could tell who they were by their voices!

Thanks again everyone involved.

mike, it was good to meet you too! and ill let her know for you. :)

aaron, next time ill try talking to somebody for a change. :) who were you anyways, maybe i saw you? i was with my wife and daughter.

i recognized you from photos on marcs website andrew, but again was too shy to say hello.

i also recognized gabriel from his avatar pic but didnt say anything.

james, thank you for being awsome.

brian and christina, it was nice meeting you both, and thanks again!

Edited by chrismunn

• 2 weeks later...