PAR meter?

Isaac

I have the PAR meter that we keep at RCA. They have had issues with it not getting accurate readings and I have been tasked with either getting it to work or confirming their suspicions that it is no longer working. I will see what I can figure out this weekend. It certainly isn't getting consistent readings as it was a couple years ago when I used the very same unit.

I have a par meter and would be willing to come test your lights (both Isaac and Sascha, and anyone else). I don't loan it out as it was very expensive. I will do it for a small fee (cost of gas and time) or frags. I am around this weekend-Saturday or Monday and could arrange a time. Let me know if you are interested

Troy

I have a par meter and would be willing to come test your lights (both Isaac and Sascha, and anyone else). I don't loan it out as it was very expensive. I will do it for a small fee (cost of gas and time) or frags. I am around this weekend-Saturday or Monday and could arrange a time. Let me know if you are interested

Troy

interested as well

Troy

Thank you! I'm game whenever, just off 1431 if you want to work me into some schedule on the way back home from someone else or something (if yer in north CP that is *lol*)

Anyone got a PAR meter which is... loan-able? Unless you want to come attached to it and I'll order pizza and get some beer *lol*

got one to loan to any club member, just sitting around in my house I purchase last year. Come and get it if you would like.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

apparently 45 of some Chinese POS led module made for backlighting signs... i picked these up from my neighbor who had them on a hood that was overheating. I put heatsyncs on them... them seemed to be doing ok until about 3mo ago when stuff just wasnt looking right. anyways, stay away from these *lol* (altho they might make good backlighting in the cave.. i mean office.

4" above waterline

80PAR 8" deep

20PAR 24" deep.

pretty sure it wasn't this bad when i first put them in... when lights fade over time you just don't notice until corals say "wth man, i need light"

post-1733-0-57293400-1433647374_thumb.jp

post-1733-0-59119100-1433647387_thumb.jp

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone got a PAR meter which is... loan-able? Unless you want to come attached to it and I'll order pizza and get some beer *lol*

got one to loan to any club member, just sitting around in my house I purchase last year. Come and get it if you would like.

I may have to take you up on that offer Sam... More of an excuse to see your tank as I heard it's nice. :)