Longhorn Urchin 4-5" - $15

FarmerTy

That's right folks, here's your chance to get a one-of-a-kind Longhorn urchin. But Ty, that looks like a Halloween urchin!? That's where you are wrong my friend. This urchin originated from Bevo's four stomachs and rumor has it he regurgitated it up after Vince Young tucked the ball under his arm and ran to the right for a TD in the Rose Bowl of 2006.

Fair-weather Longhorn fans, just keep moving along, as you'll probably have no interest in this limited edition Longhorn urchin (and you're probably rooting for Baylor now anyways) but if I don't end up selling it, I'll hold on to it until UT starts winning again and I'll sell it to you for the low, low price of your pride.

For those true Longhorn fans, it can be had for a mere $15, what this Aggie originally bought it for (is there a business school at A&M?). And no, I do not accept bevo bucks.

Thanks for shopping, wave.gif

-Ty

P.S. Pictures to come soon!

but if I don't end up selling it, I'll hold on to it until UT starts winning again and I'll sell it to you for the low, low price of your pride.

Thanks for shopping, :wave:

-Ty

P.S. Pictures to come soon!

There is no danger of you selling this to a longhorn for the price of his pride anytime soon..........we have all had our pride suspended by STRONGarm until future notice. (2015-2016 season maybe.)

Archived