Favorite Coral - Post a pic!

FarmerTy

Good call man. After having a Sherman RBTA constantly dropping clones and never sitting still and each one claiming an 8-10" diameter, I had to go anemoneless. I like sps too much it wasn't worth it. If I were to get one anemone, I would have to get several and do a clown harem anemone tank. Yours looks spectacular though. Definitely winning in this thread

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks!! I definitely do not get tired of looking at it ever. Or pics of it even.

And yeah, my Sherman's have gotten quite large in the past. I would probably say they grow the fastest out of the bubble tips in my experience. The greens seem to clone the fastest but the Sherman's are right behind them and get huge and usually don't bubble up either so their tentacles stretch so far! I've had to move a few pieces of frogspawn and hammer because they were getting too close for comfort.

Yeah that's a tough question. I think my current favorite is the montipora digitata that's been growing like a weed since i got it back in March. Here's a picture from April exactly one month after I got it and a current picture. I had no idea coral could grow so quickly. Honestly. Can LEDs grow SPS? umm, yeah.

post-1837-0-12684600-1406504836_thumb.jp

post-1837-0-72471200-1406504871_thumb.jp

Here is my chalice. Got it from Raymond when he broke his tank down. Neither us know what kind. ID anyone?

is it teal and pink or more blue and purple?

This looks exactly like one I have and I was told it was a Pink Eye Bubblegum chalice. It's teal with pink eyes.

My new favorite is mine and Mikes new Colorado SunBurst BTA. Pic is what this thing really looks like. It is amazing. It practically glows in the dark with those yellow tips.

post-1603-0-89057400-1406894263_thumb.jp

My new favorite is mine and Mikes new Colorado SunBurst BTA. Pic is what this thing really looks like. It is amazing. It practically glows in the dark with those yellow tips.

I want this

Archived