Frags for sale

Sherita

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd be thrilled to pick up several pieces, but I'm also an out of towner. I'll have to see if maybe someone can hold them for me until I can make it to town

Nothing. Just sent her a message. Hopefully she is ok and will respond soon.

I already paid for them. :-) hoping the frags I got are growing good in her tank so I can get bigger ones whenever she comes over

I would think so a month of extra growth :)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I spoke to Sherita a couple minutes ago on the phone.

She has been hurt at work and is in the hospital getting her hand taken care of. She got injured working with a power planer and it has messed up one of her fingers. She is currently in the hospital in Fort Worth and on heavy pain medication. She will be fine and live but she is trying to save her finger. Her plan as of right now is to come down the weekend of Aug 9th. This is also dependent on when she gets a Dr release to be able to drive again (because of the pain meds). For obvious reasons she can't stick her hand with a open wound in her tanks either.

She asked me to please post and let everyone know what was going on.

Lets all have a coke and chill and keep Sherita in our prayers for a speedy recovery for her injury.

Hope she gets well soon.

I don't think anyone so far is accusing her of anything bad. Atleast the posts I read. Most expressed concern hoping nothing was wrong.

Sherita - hoping that you have a speedy recovery. I know the corals would do better in your tank than mine. So don't mind waiting till you get better.

Thanks reburn for the update

• 5 weeks later...

Archived