Frags for sale

Sherita

Has anyone heard anything from Sherita? She said on email (Sept 30th) that she would refund my amount but now is not responding. Did anyone get their money back or their frags or did we all get scammed?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a horrible experience... She said she was going to be there but who knows... I get things happen but we have been more than patient. Just simple updates would do wonders... Now I think she is avoiding us.

I have had nothing but great experience with her. I myself am willing to continue to be patient. I understand if you haven't dealt with her before, but she has been nothing but honest with me in all the dealings I have had with her the last several years. Also it may depend on how much money you have sitting in the deal. $50 isn't going to break me though... She will come through. But I can see where maybe one of the Mods might be able to also help.

Talked to her yesterday to inwuire about our frag sizes. She said a majority of them do have more polyps than when we initially ordered, so thatd cool. She also thought the swap was today so we cleared that one up.

I only spent $20 and I tend to trust people and just roll with it, Bigsby knows this, he still has my $10 yellow zoas ;P

Im also non confrontational and would rather come home and watch Velocity TV than stress

If anyone see her tomorrow, please remind her that a few us that bought 4 months ago and ask for a refund are still waiting... She want radio silent on email after I asked for it. Why is it that we have made every effort to reach out to her and work it out but she has made no attempt or effort to reach out to us? I get her internet provider may block this site but I am on my mobile and I access the site from work and she was emailing me fine then stopped... I trusted her and gave her the benefit of the doubt but 4 months and not returning emails now... Come on... That is inexcusable and sorry but just points to a big scam.

I agree with you 100% Migs.

Not acceptable and there's no reason she can't access from another provider. Starbucks has free internet and I don't think there is an ARC restriction.

And Makena, I am just curious, but what time did she respond to you? I believe she lives 4 hours away so so if it was after 10:00 she should have been well on her way to town to be able to setup for the swap if she really is coming.

Archived