Frags for sale

Sherita

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does any one have any updates?

No update on her health, but her ISP has placed a number of forums on their block list so she has been unable to post her or on other forums. If you have her email you may wish to contact her directly while she attempts to get that issue fixed.

Can someone who can reach her please find out if she still plans to drop off the corals or just refund please. I understand if her health is still not good and can't make the trip for a while that's fine. But we can each individually decide if we want to wait or just ask refund.

No hard feelings. Things happen and people need to do what's best for them especially when it's health but atleast it will be good if someone can get a update directly from her.

c5e569c7fc624117340e657611ea70c2.jpg

"I thought woods posted an update forme. Maybe he forgot I'm coming down for the frag swap on the 18. I'm bringing frags. If they would rather have a refund I can do that too. I cannot get on arc. My provider installed nanny netware and arc is blocked. If they want a refund all they have to do is email me at [email protected]. I'm driving right now, not trying to be rude. Just keeping it short. "

I actually never recieved a response from her a few weeks ago when I pm'd her through the forum. Not sure how she thought I knew she was coming to the Frag Swap.

Glad to hear she is doing better, even driving, and is coming to the Swap!

• 2 weeks later...

I also requested a refund and have been trading emails with her, but I have yet to see it come through. It has been a week so I am curious if anyone who requested a refund has actually received it. Thank you.

Archived