Apex fusion reaches open beta stage

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jeez louise, dedicated it one word for it. does this come with a no algae, no fish death, double coral growth guarantee? little sharks with laser beam eyes come out an kill all pests? if you run out of calcium does it log in to the internet and order it from the cheapest place automatically and have a mini rosie pop out of the stand and get it off the porch to add it to your reactor?

i know, it's an apex thing, i wouldn't understand.

to avoid any confusion, this is only a joke...well, except the jeez louise and the apex-don't understand things. but the mini sharks would be awesome.

jeez louise, dedicated it one word for it. does this come with a no algae, no fish death, double coral growth guarantee? little sharks with laser beam eyes come out an kill all pests? if you run out of calcium does it log in to the internet and order it from the cheapest place automatically and have a mini rosie pop out of the stand and get it off the porch to add it to your reactor?

i know, it's an apex thing, i wouldn't understand.

to avoid any confusion, this is only a joke...well, except the jeez louise and the apex-don't understand things. but the mini sharks would be awesome.

Yes min sharks with lasers would be cool. It is easy for me to constantly check, I sit behind a desk so alarm goes off, I check

I'm still in the running for last one to get it. Denial gets easier the more times it happens to me. I wish I would have figured this out during my dating years before I got married. shifty.gif Too bad my wife doesn't get to read these posts... I always love a good jab. poke.gif

Ty, I was wondering the same thing. There's one near my house that I'll hit up tomorrow while I pray to baby Jesus. The fact that I'm wondering if I'd rather win the megamillions or get on this beta program helps me realize that I may have a problem.

Well I did not really try until today. My process was simple. I was on the Fusion sign in page, and clicked the Create Account link

post-2161-0-64572800-1395264741_thumb.pn

Got the no open seats message, I just left the browser window sit until I remembered to come back to it. I was in Chrome so was just sitting in an open Tab.

Once I thought about it again I clicked the Go to Login Page button then clicked the Create Account link again.

post-2161-0-27559800-1395264743_thumb.pn

Rinse and Repeat

Probably tried 8 to 10 times through the day until I got in.

Hope it works for you, best of luck.

Well I did not really try until today. My process was simple. I was on the Fusion sign in page, and clicked the Create Account link

attachicon.gifCreate.png

Got the no open seats message:

attachicon.gifNoSeats.png

I just left the browser window sit until I remembered to come back to it. I was in Chrome so was just sitting in an open Tab. Once I thought about it again I clicked the Go to Login Page button then clicked the Create Account link again.

Rinse and Repeat

Probably tried 8 to 10 times through the day until I got in.

Hope it works for you, best of luck.

I wouldn't have put that out there, especially for those of use that have been trying since it opened lol madsalt pokes SChrisEV until he falls into a week old dirty skimmer poke.gif

so how pissed are you all going to be if I get in but don't use it?

If you get in you should give it someone that would use. Just imagine how many karma points you would get. Plus by the time you are ready it will be gold and released to everyone.

Archived