Apex fusion reaches open beta stage

Looks like I joined the cool kid's club today! punk.gif I was just sending out some work emails and thought, has been a couple days since I tried to register, and presto, I'm in. Go figure, it's like dating, once you stop hunting for it, it comes up on you. doh.gif

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like I joined the cool kid's club today! punk.gif I was just sending out some work emails and thought, has been a couple days since I tried to register, and presto, I'm in. Go figure, it's like dating, once you stop hunting for it, it comes up on you. doh.gif

Wow thought you had already gotten in. The cool kids have already moved on, hoping for the next best thing. Fusion, been there done that hahahahaha.

I am very much late to the party, but at least now I have an awesome emperor angelfish! Is it just me or can I not move around the boxes for my dashboard? I can only move the outlets and display to the other boxes but can't move the boxes themselves! Sometimes the windows 8 touchscreen throws off some of the options so just wanted to ask to see if its just me.

Sounds like I. Need to start trying to get on the beta.... I haven't even tried yet since I haven't had time and everyone else was trying thousands of times before getting in.

• 2 months later...

Not sure if anyone else saw or cared, but with the formal ending of the beta and release of ApexFusion the streaming media feature has been enabled. Live embedded webcam of the tank, baby!

Here's a screen cap of mine

post-884-0-57018900-1403285771_thumb.png

I don't want a screen cap, I want full viewing access to the webcam El Jefe!

I had a guest account that I had shared out...until Mrs. Jefe went into the kitchen in her nighty one morning and got a guest comment. ;) I was told no more guest accounts if I wanted to keep the cam

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Not sure if anyone else saw or cared, but with the formal ending of the beta and release of ApexFusion the streaming media feature has been enabled. Live embedded webcam of the tank, baby!

Here's a screen cap of mine

attachicon.gifApexFusion.png

Welp... There goes work productivity for us reefers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So apparently fusion now supports h.264 videos which should open up a whole new range of high quality/low cost cams. Anyone using one yet? I want to replace my foscam with a camera that has a decent zoom.

Archived