How you like your Jebao WP25/40 so far?

Roy V

moves lots of water, really worth the price. They are louder than ecotech, I can hear the hum of the wp40 in the next room behind the tank. The mp40 also hum but I can't hear it pass the room. I only run the wp40s at 50% too and I'm running the mp40 at about 80%. The hum of the wp40 can become annoying if your tank is close to bedroom. The hum is from the speed change of the wp40, in constant speed mode there's no hum.

Big fan of my WP40s. I have them controlled through my Apex. They push lots of water, decently quiet, and you can't beat the price. Hope it makes some of the other manufacturers think twice about their pricing structure.

Longevity is to be determined but my bets are it'll be just fine. I do observe a noticeable drop in flow rate when the powerhead needs some cleaning but thinking back, I think it was similar to my koralias drop in flowrate so not a huge deal. Just have to keep those bad boys clean.

my opinion is: they are the best pumps you can get for the price by far. Long-term quality remains to be seen as they haven't been out long enough to know. I have had 1 power supply fail out of 6 but for $12 replacement, I can't complain. I actually had worse luck with Koralia pumps then these so far. I am extremely satisfied with these and they do a great enough job that I don't see buying a Vortech or Tunze for the extra cost.

• Like 1

Funny you should mention that woods. I didn't order mine through fish street like most people and they apparently are great about replacing components. Haven't had mine break or anything, but if it does is there anywhere else to order replacement parts? I got mine in a group buy through a seller with no warranty. Does fish street do replacement parts even if you didn't buy from them?

Bpb, I got my replacement power supply off Amazon by buying a universal one that met the same voltage/wattage requirements. My group buy costs were less than Fish Street so I am still better off even after having to pay for it... I don't think we will be able to get other replacement parts but a power supply is pretty generic in this case.

So far I'm liking it. Moves lots of water and extremely quiet compared to my MP40s. I am getting used to all the different modes/speeds. I have a sps dominated tank and the more turbulent the better.

So far I'm liking it. Moves lots of water and extremely quiet compared to my MP40s. I am getting used to all the different modes/speeds. I have a sps dominated tank and the more turbulent the better.

The noise from my 3 vortechs in my 90 gallon was beginning to make us all go crazy since it's in our living room. WP40 was instant relief. Will not go back unless the tank is extremely constrained on in-tank space.