FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So now you're blaming it on your livestock? tsk tsk tsk

let me know when you want to meet up to get the gift cards. I get off work at 3pm every day or if you're in the area during the day I can bring them to work.

Similar to how I view our friendship, the shrimps where initially offensive to me but eventually won me over with their old man ways and comical movements.

They can't crack jokes as well as you but they've earned a place in the tank nonetheless. Haha.

Similar to how I view our friendship, the shrimps where initially offensive to me but eventually won me over with their old man ways and comical movements.

They can't crack jokes as well as you but they've earned a place in the tank nonetheless. Haha.

rofl.gif

I'd almost like to ask about the Cleaner Shrimp story, but now I'm alittle afraid.

Its because I went on a rant about how much I loathed shrimp in a reef tank to gig'em and now he's giving me the ol' "salt in the wound" rub-in that I rightfully deserve now that there are two cleaner shrimps swimming around my tank.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

...And why do you loathe Cleaner Shrimp? Sure they might eat your fan worms, pods and bristles, but other than that what'chu got?

I love my LEDs. I think Ty is holding onto his MH just because he likes to introduce himself and the "only" guy using 1,000w MH on his SPS!

Guys, guys, we don't want this to get out of hand and people start pulling out par meters and such. Let's keep it civil. As long as we are all in agreement that my halides are awesome then we can all move on happily. I know I will!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Archived