FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

Nice! All the fish look like they are settling in well. Now about that choice in music.... had to turn off the sound pretty quick haha.

Oh man, terrible background music is my M.O.!

The fish are settling in just long enough for me to rip them all back out again! snack.gif

Shot another video, this time with the new warm white LEDs that I swapped into the Ocean Revive fixtures. I'm loving the warm, natural look!

Just for comparison, here's the video I took a couple days before when I still had the stock LED diodes in the Ocean Revive fixtures.

• Like 1

I thought it would be funny to post the video with... Newbs be like... 18 fish in a 30 gallon but I thought that might be a bad idea as the internet might take hold of it and go nuts.

No, they aren't in there permanently, they were there for a day as I was trying to catch the rest before putting them all back in the 100-gallon tub again.

I've got a midas blenny and an anthia left to catch and then the countdown begins for another 76 day session of running fallow.

This time I won't try to overcomplicate things by running TTM on the original stock plus adding two additional batches of new fish that needed to go through TTM separately as well. It'll just be TTM on the current tank stock and that's it. One tank... Nice and easy.

• Like 1