FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

Ha! That's awesome! SAoSA has no idea what's coming for them. Wait, actually, they probably do... I suspect they will be happy. :)

Now I just need to figure out if you fragged up anything I don't already have. Hmm.

• Like 1

Ha! That's awesome! SAoSA has no idea what's coming for them. Wait, actually, they probably do... I suspect they will be happy. :)

Now I just need to figure out if you fragged up anything I don't already have. Hmm.

That makes two of us. I have no idea what to expect of SoaSA!

Assuming it's as busy as the MAAST swap, you can expect to come home with a lot less corals.

Although I will say, they have so many vendors now, it's going to be harder to stand out.

Here's the list:

-screaming green birdsnest

-setosa

-sunset monti

-FarmerTy green fungias

-pretty penny zoas

-cherry bomb/zombie eye zoas

-jedi mind trick monti

-purple stylo

-Oregon tort acro

-ORA German blue polyp acro

-Frag Farmer's Red Stag acro

-FarmerTy Lotus Blossom acro

-FarmerTy Blue Bottlebrush acro

-FarmerTy Pink Tip acro

-northern lights nasuta

-ORA Hawkins Echinata

-ProCorals Rainbow acro

-ORA Chips acro

• Like 2

Assuming it's as busy as the MAAST swap, you can expect to come home with a lot less corals.

Although I will say, they have so many vendors now, it's going to be harder to stand out.

That's the goal, to come back with no corals!

I'll have to hire a monkey to play the accordion or something to draw in the crowds.

I have 2 missions...

1. Sell all my corals.

2. Figure out how to get a swap that awesome up here in Austin going.

It would seem that there's no reason we couldn't have a swap that's as big here.

• Like 3

I'll have to hire a monkey to play the accordion or something to draw in the crowds.

I'm going to assume you'll provide me an accordion when I tag along.

• Like 1

I'm going to assume you'll provide me an accordion when I tag along.
What size hat do you wear? I'm going to get you one of those cool looking monkey hats to complete the ensemble.

I have 2 missions...

1. Sell all my corals.

2. Figure out how to get a swap that awesome up here in Austin going.

It would seem that there's no reason we couldn't have a swap that's as big here.

Do your thing Dan! That'll keep me from having to drive down to San Antonio and make them all come up here instead!

Word on the street is that FarmerTy might be starting up a SPS tank soon. I only know this because I just opened up the front door and screamed this into the street.

It's nice to see some acros back in the tank and not sitting in a tub anymore. I could have actually put them back awhile ago but haven't had the opportunity yet.

The gameplan is to put all the acros back in the tank after the SoaSA frag swap next weekend, shut down the tub, put the frag tank online instead in its place, and store frags in there until I sell them out. The frag tank was never meant to be run full-time. I just plan to use it as frag storage leading up to a swap, use it at the swaps, and then shut it down until the next one.

c488d24cc49d649fb27c209cfeeac6c8.jpg

0107f9f338ea4a3558b455aefa8ecc0e.jpg

36ab28bafc04b3c11927f362b3b2bd13.jpg

f35b40c5f2234eb56bd58bfd45ce6ff6.jpg

• Like 1

I'm so sorry for your loss... Of precious time!

I'll see if the boss man of ARC can hand out badges for being "FarmerTy thread survivors".

Trophy

Do I get a trophie?

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk