FarmerTy's 215 build

FarmerTy

Since I've had to redo the left side aquascape chasing the one lone aiptasia, the new positioning of cyphastrea face makes him look even more ominous in that corner over there. Sitting there and judging me... mocking me whenever I screw something up... I'm watching you too Mr. Cyphastrea face! You're not better than me!

ORA echinata getting better colors now

f450513d4835e8873a184963efaae888.jpg

8298411ccb491fe9e6d7bb84d2728f0b.jpg

Pretty cool mariculture that's coloring up really nice

382f13279503eb32b5ee5b111f481418.jpg

Blue mille mari piece that lost some coloration

4be56c0b7a9647ba4c3e7fb86e4053cd.jpg

Blue polyp acro, terrible picture... it was hard to photograph and capture true color

ece09591250a6f6641d7fbff95ae083f.jpg

Same with pearlberry... impossible to capture subtle colors but growth has been amazing on this piece.

bfdfd4aa61963afe28c5e490e9612b6a.jpg

Blue bottlebrush that's taken off

8c16171ad89a1604359a442c85abf13d.jpg

Good ol' Oregon tort... growing surprisingly fast for a slow grower

dae56b15409dad4030eab0f312857c50.jpg

Some zoas and montis

403f36d46a01e19a62f07ab5aed04f98.jpg

HDR FTS

27999ef585e4c8c272f4fe0dfa89af63.jpg

looking fantastic, even if not by your standards.....lets hurry up and make mine look 1/10 this good.....i know i know patience

• Like 1

Thanks guys! My fish enjoy it too... they've all reapplied for their work visas in hopes they get approved to move into it in about 4-6 weeks.

This tub is a dump! Can't wait to move back into the old place!

5a8d17c57fb67cabe9c7b9978251e955.jpg

Wardlaw - we'll right that ship as quick as we can. Now get on those water changes! [emoji4]

Actually, in hindsight I should have used a leasing analogy.

Well right now we're still processing their applications. The blue hippo's credit score is lower than what we usually approve for tenants but we can make an exception this time based on their rental history. We will need to take an additional deposit of 50 pellets but you can get that back with 9 months of on time payments.

We will need a pet deposit for the regal angelfish though as it has a reputation of destroying coral landscaping.

• Like 1

Since I've had to redo the left side aquascape chasing the one lone aiptasia, the new positioning of cyphastrea face makes him look even more ominous in that corner over there. Sitting there and judging me... mocking me whenever I screw something up... I'm watching you too Mr. Cyphastrea face! You're not better than me!

If only there was a creature capable of consuming these aiptasia...

• Like 3

Haha, in this instance, I know it was a lone one. I saw it creep off the sponge onto the rock so I consider the aiptasia problem... handled! Of course that means there will be a million in my tank this morning because I spoke blasphemous words about aiptasia.

There are several denominations of zoa/paly currency.... trash palys being on the lower side of that Brian. They are like the unwanted pennies of the polyp world. Now 15 polyps of utter chaos will get you much farther in your stay at the Tysmahal 215.

• Like 1

Tyshmahal 215. Hum. It's not like is an section 8 apartment on the east side but it's not a downtown penthouse like your 125 was either. Let's call it more like a 3/2 in the woodlands. It's not bad your still in the woodlands but barely meeting the minimum CCR's.

Here's your catch line. "Ty's 215, it's better then most".

Well what sucks is you can't own under the leasing term and you have to deal with someone called a "Land Lord" who gave himself this ridiculous title and the only reason the place is being fumigated is because the city sent a final notice letter that legal action would be taken. If it was the Lord's choice this tank would never be fallow. Definitely a fixer up in Crestview that 2 guys with short shorts can flip.