Deep nano tank lighting advice

jestep

I recently purchased the 30 gallon half moon tank from KKAAY for my office. I'm looking at lighting options for it and am a bit stumped. Tank depth is 28", so even with sand and an inch or so of free space at the top, I'm probably looking at 25 - 26" depth. The width is 26" and the thickness (front to back) is 14". I was thinking of getting a kessil a150, but it doesn't look like there will be any intensity left at the bottom of the tank.

I'm intending this to be a column structure BTA tank so i will need some decent PAR all the way to the sandbed.

I would like to use some sort of goose neck mounting light if possible. With the depth I think it's going to have to be a clamp on MH or LED's with narrow lenses. I would have no problem just going to town on another DIY LED fixture with focused lenses, but want something a little more polished. If anyone's lit a tank like this, or has any thoughts, let me know.