Let's all welcome new Professional Member McHam Law!

referral-0924991001366234348.jpg

I'd like to take a moment to welcome our newest Professional Member, McHam Law, who you know better as Chris (Mlaw). Though most of us cringe when we think of lawyers, Chris is part of the club and is here to help you when you hit those times in life that you need some legal help. Here are a few words from him:

"At McHam Law we specialize in helping ordinary people face extraordinary events. If you are facing a divorce or child custody suit or have been arrested for a criminal charge we are there to help. With over 10 years of experience as an attorney, I'm dedicated to providing quality legal services to while meeting or exceeding your goals."

As a proud professional member of Austin Reef Club, Chris is offering free consultations to all members as well as a 20% discount on all services.

Let's all take a moment to say thanks, and welcome to Chris!

It's good to be a part of such a great group. I've been here for a few months now and have been pleased at how nice and friendly everyone is. I look forward to interacting with all of you here on the forum and if someone needs my services I am happy to help.

Archived