AAF eBay sales ending 3/10/13

Mitch

Dremel smile.png

I've got one w/ a diamond wheel, but reluctant to use it on something large. For sure, cutting small frags would be easy.

If I recall, JeeperTy got a tile saw when he was renovating his house/bathroom. Hmm, i'll have to check with him. Any other potential members who has something like this? I remember Mr Cob or someone had sold off a saw that was intended for the reef hobby - any idea who ended up with this?

I think if someone is interested in the same frag then they agree on one person buying it, growing it out a little, fragging it and paying half what the frag was purchased for on eBay. That way everyone wins and everyone pays half the actual cost! dribble.gif

If only our government officials could work together like that...

It says this on there website: Contact Call us at 512-284-8783 Or stop by during our store hours on Saturdays: 1pm-4pm Austin Aqua Farms

8711 Burnet Road Ste F-66

Austin, Texas 78757

At first I thought - well that's probably not the best way to treat a sponsor. Then I checked and saw they aren't a sponsor. (I always assumed they were). Ok, I'm in. Unless, of course its Bio then game on! devil.gifdevil.gif

AAF has been a sponsor in the best and I recently stopped by and spoke to Matt, who seemed interested in renewing. Mention the club again the next time you talk to him, I'd be happy to figure out some way to coordinate group buys or local auctions through a sponsor forum for him.

Great guy and awesome corals!

Matt is a good guy. Regarding splitting frags, I'm sure Matt would split anything when you pick it up with his wet saw.

Hmm, i'll have to ask next time i'm in. Thx for the suggestion.

When you pay, there's an option for local pickup. You will be charged sales tax.

You can pickup during store hours on Saturdays 1pm-4pm, or arrange a different time if needed.

Note I have found they are more responsive to communication via eBay msging.

Using my old methods I end up with corals for less than 10 each of the ones I really want and under 5 on just some random corals.

Watched my list go up on each item, in the same order( and its a random order due to how I sorted ebay and then closed tabs out of what I didnt want), 1 min apart :) this time they all went over $10 which is uncommon. I'm used to 50% of the auctions I bid on to go over 10 but never 100%

Either way I did manage to walk away with a multicolored acro for $7 which I did not list on my above list. Out of this weeks auctions I wanted acans and a multicolored acro to try so I'm happy I got at least one thing I wanted.

Watched my list go up on each item, in the same order( and its a random order due to how I sorted ebay and then closed tabs out of what I didnt want), 1 min apart smile.png this time they all went over $10 which is uncommon. I'm used to 50% of the auctions I bid on to go over 10 but never 100%

That's so uncool whoever did that! Watch out - karma is a *****!

(Btw mod hat is currently off =)

Watched my list go up on each item, in the same order( and its a random order due to how I sorted ebay and then closed tabs out of what I didnt want), 1 min apart smile.png this time they all went over $10 which is uncommon. I'm used to 50% of the auctions I bid on to go over 10 but never 100%

That's so uncool whoever did that! Watch out - karma is a *****!

(Btw mod hat is currently off =)

HAHA its the risk we took :) I won't be listing my items up in future threads because I can't edit the post after an hour so if more items get listed or I change my mind I have to make a new list and can't merge them together which clutters threads and makes it annoying, and I'd rather keep the auctions I win lower prices if possible. It was a good idea though, but only takes a few bad apples to ruin the bunch :)

Archived