My new home defence :)

AquaJohn

Well The AR-15 has been around a few years just added the Remington 887 12Ga in case they get by my 2 rottweilers lol.

guns_zps8e7e78a4.jpeg

bah the picture sucks but oh well I guess its time for a new phone :)

did anyone else go to the gunshow last week It was a friggin zoo the line after parking just to get into the building was over 1 and 1/2 hours long from when they opened and was that long when I left on sat around noon.

its 18 1/2" + a bit for the choke/suppressor. I cant wait to blast some 3 1/2 magnum slugs through it to set the eotech. It was purchsed at budsgunshop.com not at the show. The prices of everythting was crazy. I did pick up a flash light its the one on the 887.

I have a remington 1100 20 ga that I got when I was 15 that is used for dove :) real men don't need a 12ga for tweety birds :) lol.

ya the quilt is hand made by my mom and in her room for when she comes out to visit from Californa. not quite my taste but I will always keep it.

$700 LOL heck thats only 500 rounds of ammo for it now adays if you can find it :(. Im down to like 2000 rounds can't even go out in plink with it anymore for fear of the Zombies comming and not having enough ammo to take out the town here when they change pop is like 5500.

We have a Mossberg 12ga for our home defense. Talked my wife into shooting it last weekend and I should have braced her better. Nearly knocked her off her feet, but she went right through, pumped it and finished the chamber. We have been wanting to buy an AR but no luck lately. Guess I'll have to wait 10 years once the assault rifle ban expires again to buy on "legally".

I live in Texas where its leagal to own any of them don't ask about my pistol collection ;)

The ar is not really for home defence its for when the government over steps its bounds and we the people need to be able to retake it over like we did from England :).

Altho with all the talk of how an ar is not the right weapon for home defence why is it all the tactical teams use them in close quarters and swat uses them when ever they enter homes in hostage or drug situations. Why do the congress men's guards use them to defend the congressmen yet I can't use one to defend myself. I dont get it.

Ban guns in schools yet Obamas kids have armed guards at there schools lol I dont get it.

Nice guns. I was at the Saxet show and couldn't believe the crowds. I'm a gun owner myself and don't mind the topic of hardware but I'd prefer we stay away from non-reef-related political discussions here.

Missed Mike and JL. Did see James Webb, but didn't say hi. o0za was too scared by his massive guns to talk.

Next time; ARC at Saxet on the Saturday. There is a great little BBQ place down 969 from the site. We can meet for breaky before or lunch after and talk fishing with guns. Or summin like that.