help with SPS ID take 2

Mitch

I know #1 is a Pearlberry.

#5 kind of looks like a Strawberry Shortcake.

Any possibility #1 could be a pink jade?

Re: #5, RCA has a strawberry shortcake in their DT and it doesn't look like that. Mine has branches that are very thick. It looks more like this abrotanoides:

http://www.baliaquarium.net/pictures/acropora-abrotanoides-red-2.jpg

#1 i want that

It's your lucky day as i ended up with an accidental frag this morning. I have to do some research on a fair price. I will pm you when i figure that out.

You and your fair prices :) Pass it along to Jestep, I'm currently really low on real estate.

#1 i want that

It's your lucky day as i ended up with an accidental frag this morning. I have to do some research on a fair price. I will pm you when i figure that out.

You and your fair prices smile.png Pass it along to Jestep, I'm currently really low on real estate.

I ain't trying to rob you, but i ain't giving it for free either gun.gif Next!

#1 i want that

You and your fair prices smile.png Pass it along to Jestep, I'm currently really low on real estate.

I ain't trying to rob you, but i ain't giving it for free either gun.gif Next!

drVzFx4.jpg

I know #1 is a Pearlberry.

#5 kind of looks like a Strawberry Shortcake.

Any possibility #1 could be a pink jade?

Re: #5, RCA has a strawberry shortcake in their DT and it doesn't look like that. Mine has branches that are very thick. It looks more like this abrotanoides:

http://www.baliaquarium.net/pictures/acropora-abrotanoides-red-2.jpg

for sure #1 is not p-jade. i got a frag grows out to a colony from a member here. will post a pic as needed.

#3 look like purple slimer...

Most of the names everyone has thrown out are related to one type of coral or another, not scientific names. I don't think you can call something a pearlberry just because it looks similar, etc. Pearlberry references a specific ORA coral.

Regarding the Abrotanoides for #5, I think that is a fair guess.

Who's tank is that by the way? Looks great.

Archived