OnTime MMM:SS

OffTime MMM:SS

Off Time The initial off time of the pump in MMM:SS format.

On Time The on time of the pump in MMM:SS format.

Off Time The final off time of the pump in MMM:SS format.

Feed Sets which feed cycle [A-D] will shutdown the pump

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fallback OFF

OSC 510:00/000:30/930:00 Then ON

The oscillate function turns an outlet on for X minutes, off for Y minutes, on for Z minutes: OSC X:Y:Z

You can get down to minute resolution using the If Time function, to get seconds you have to use oscillate, i think:

FYI I've got a display people are welcome to borrow. If your a newer member ill ask for fully refundable deposit since it is around 150 for the display I think.

Soggydollar has used it a few times to fix his jr and find network settings when he couldn't access it with computers.

FYI I've got a display people are welcome to borrow. If your a newer member ill ask for fully refundable deposit since it is around 150 for the display I think.

Soggydollar has used it a few times to fix his jr and find network settings when he couldn't access it with computers.

Ive just about given up on the Apex. **UPS** lost my package this time... So far, Fedex, USPS and UPS have lost my apex orders, fedex delivered a DOA one. so this is attempt number 5 to buy an apex!

Apparently you must have a display to change it from celsius to ferinheight. Anyone have a display I can borrow for 5 min? I see dead people. Then I bring them back to life.

got this fixed, once updated the firmware there was an option for it.

Took out the top-off and put a powerhead into the tank and plugged it in. I figure I will get a dc8 and a breakout box. Plug in a momentary switch to activate a feed timer timed to 30 sec. When its pressed it will turn on the top-off.

Ill setup Another switch that will turn off the powerhead for feeding.

Just need to find the breakout box and the dc8

I see dead people. Then I bring them back to life.

Shouldnt need anything additional for feed mod. Just set the command "IF FEED A ON THEN OFF" on your powerhead outlet config. Verbiage may be off a bit but I think you get my drift

The reason for the breakout box or another version of it is so I can walk up to the tank. Press a button and the powerhead shuts off for a prescribed time period. That way I dont have to get my phone or computer out, just to feed the fish. Or my wife or daughter can do it without me home.

I see dead people. Then I bring them back to life.

Archived