Hello! New to the Club

Zebby

Hi, my name is Sade and I live in Austin, by way of NY. I'm completely new to the world of Salt water and Reef tanks and I'm excited to learn from everyone and get my tank started! I just got a 55 gallon tank yesterday. My bf got it for me yesterday for a early Christmas present so I'm excited to get it going. The person that he brought it from sent us here so I think he is a member (we got it off of craigslist). Well anyway, hello everyone! You'll be seeing me around :)

Thanks dshel1217! I'll def take you up on that when I get there. yea I'm noticing that this is going to be a slow process, with lots of information to get. Two of the questions that's hard for me to find is how much live rock to start with and how do I need both live rock and live sand. I didn't realized there was live sand until a few days ago. Can anyone give me advice on those? Do I need to put these question in another place?

Hm I posted earlier I thought but I don't see it, but thanks capt! I'll let you know when I get there! I'm hoping by feb I'll be rdy for some corals.

Thanks for the heads up Kim . Won't be able to make that one though. Next time hopefully!