fragging equipment recommendations

victoly

Only thing i have used is bone cutters. And a razor blade/exacto. It really depends on what your fragging. I've only fragged acros and zoas so the tools listed worked. The thing with bone cutters is they can only do a finger sized acro. If your wanting to frag something like acans or something with a large skeleton, you will need an inland saw or a dremel.

I have an SPS-dominated tank and I've never needed bone cutters. The pliers-type nail cutters work just fine.

duly noted. I'll be cruising the ladies department at the grocery story, which is totally atypical for me...

I have an SPS-dominated tank and I've never needed bone cutters. The pliers-type nail cutters work just fine.

These appear to be similar to pet nail clippers. Btw what are you cutting?

If your ever near a gun show or flea market or EAA air show stop in.

They have EVERYTHING from micro size to LARGE cutters (bone cutters indeed) GIANT metal tongs that are 24+" literally everything you could ever want or need. Best part is each tool is gonna be anywhere from 25 cents to 2 dollars. Often just down the table or at the neighboring both you can pick up nice tool roll-up pouches for ~5, mix and match to build your own set. I also pick up tube cleaners and odd shaped/sized bottle brushes (oil free) used for cleaning guns and such which work GREAT for skimmers and tubing.

Another great place is widgetsupply.com you can pick up knock off dremel bits and accessories. I bought the extension wand on sale for $10 so I dont get my nice dremel wet and can work with diamond bits like Mitch said

Archived