Recurring RCA Quarterly Salt Buy - pickup Nov 2, 2012

mFrame

Salt Buy  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As stated before, Jake has to order salt by the pallet to get the price breaks that we're looking for.

Please vote for the type/quantity you want and follow it up with a post to let everyone know what you're getting.

*** Updated with pricing and quantity ***

$33.99/bucket for Coralife

$49.99/bucket for Red Sea Pro

(prices from last time, but should be about the same - will update when confirmed)

We need at order of at least 10 buckets for coralife and 20 buckets for Red Sea in order to make.

Put us down for 1 bucket of Coralife.

Place your vote in the poll up top and it will track it there (don't believe polls are working on some smart phones so you may need to use a computer browser) :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm curious - if we were to participate in this, when and how would we pay? I've never participated in a group buy before, but I could sure use a big bucket o' salt...

All this does is hold your bucket at RCA, you pay and pick up at the store when they come in.

• 2 weeks later...

Just confirmed with Jake that the Coralife is in, but the Red Sea will not be in until next Thursday.

Thanks to Jake and the gang at River City Aquatics for doing this for the club!