Shhhhh! It's a secret! Mark your calendar for Saturday, October 13th

mFrame

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

time and location??

Just updated, it's this Saturday @2pm, address: 209 E Ben White Blvd, Suite 107, 78704

If you plan to go can you post a headcount here? Nick is trying to figure out how many to expect (drinks, space, etc.)

dadgumit mike, did you purposefully put the meeting at 2 pm so that dutiful longhorns watching the end of the TX/OU game would not be able to attend? Game time starts at 11 am, so it's doubtful that the game will be over prior to 2 pm. I'd still like to attend, but if I do I'll be late.

I will be there.. Still waiting to hear back on if it will be ok to bring a camera in or not. Mike, can you see if you can get a quicker answer for me? Thanks.

Got word from our sponsor, since they have developed some proprietary manufacturing processes, cameras (including phone cams) will not be allowed to be used during the tour. I think everyone can understand this.

One other note, if there's a decent turnout they would like to take a club photo at the start of the tour. Interested members may be interviewed after the tour to give their opinions of the product. You could end up on their next video!

ok... so.. do I need to bring my camera or not? (For the club photo) If I bring it I don't want to have to leave it in the car, but I can keep it put away.

They'll have a camera there as well to take their own promotional photos so there probably isn't a need. If you want to bring yours you can, but you'll most likely be asked to leave it at the front before the tour begins.

I'd like to go, but with ACL and TX/OU might not be able too. Is it rsvp only?

Not RSVP only, but it would be great if they know how many to expect in the way of refreshments. I also imagine that once the tour starts it will be hard to join in since this is their actual manufacturing facility (Nick, can you state whether or not the door will be open and if there's a lobby?).

Yes, there is a lobby, and we are still small enough that you can easily find the group. We will start the tour at 2PM, and If you do come late, you may miss out on some of the discussion. I know many people are heading out for ACL right after the tour, so we plan to be done by ~3PM.

Nick

Archived