hilarious email from Marine Depot...

Jakedoza

Very nice.

Off topic but something I found out is Pet Solutions is the same company but offers free shipping at $50 instead of the $175. I've been ordering from that site instead the past few times.

Very nice.

Off topic but something I found out is Pet Solutions is the same company but offers free shipping at $50 instead of the $175. I've been ordering from that site instead the past few times.

Interesting... I'll have to remember that.. Though what I ordered was only $20..

That's awesome! I love it when companies don't take themselves too seriously.

I ended up with two apex units due to MD errors. I was kind enough to send one of them back. Both had been placed in my garage without a witness and door had been open all day.....

Doesn't look like they carry the exact same items, but for basic stuff looks like a better deal.

Doesn't look like they carry the exact same items, but for basic stuff looks like a better deal.

I'm usually able to find most items. The navigation is definitely inferior to their main site. Sometimes the search function is the only way to find something.

• 2 weeks later...