Official ARC Sea World Summer 2012 Trip

mFrame

Who's attending  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

darn still missed out been a rough and sore weekend... being rearended and then plowed into another car tends to hurt the seat belt left a brutal mark that is still coming up... better it be from the seatbelt then the thought of not having one on!

Assuming the tickets arrive when promised, pickup will be at 6:30 on Thursday. Aquadome is open until 7 and RCA is open until 8, plenty of time to shop at whichever you happen to be at.

Looks like a fantastic outing! I'd like to invite everyone to come by Elegant Reef after the trip for some hamburgers, hotdogs, and refreshments. We close our doors at 5pm on Saturday so you guys will have the whole place to yourselves!

I look forward to seeing you at The Studio!

Hey folks, please post in here with your headcount if you plan to swing by Elegant Reef after SeaWorld. We'd like to be able to give Louis a good estimate of how much food to prep for us at his Studio.

Thanks again Louis, it's very generous of you and your staff to hang around late for us!

*** Update 6/26/2012 ***

The guys at Elegant Reef have been generous enough to offer us an ARC members-only dinner to wrap up our trip to SeaWorld. When you leave the park, head over to check out their store and grab some food (hamburgers, hotdogs, and refreshments). They close their doors at 5pm on Saturday, so we'll have the whole place to ourselves! They are located about 20-30 minutes from SeaWorld (map), so plan to be there between 5-6:30pm so they don't have to wait up too late for us.

Please confirm/let me know which pickup location you intend to be at Thursday night (and double-check your ticket counts):

NORTH - River City Aquatics

ACampbell - 1 for park, 0 for tour - CONFIRMED

boognish - 4 for park, 4 for tour - CONFIRMED

clarkiicircus - 0 park, 2 tour - CONFIRMED

dapettit - 10 park, 2 tour - CONFIRMED

deangelove- 2 park, 2 tour - unconfirmed

fishcraze_1 - 8 park, 4 tour - CONFIRMED

grim - 3 for park, 3 for tour - CONFIRMED

KevinB - 2 park, 3 tour - CONFIRMED

kmmthree- 2 park, 2 tour - CONFIRMED

Lyle - 6 park, 0 tour - CONFIRMED

meteorflower - 5 park, 0 tour - CONFIRMED

nitewindes - 2 park, 2 tour - CONFIRMED

Photodude - 7 park, 1 tour - CONFIRMED

STemple ATX - 3 park, 3 tour - CONFIRMED

South - Austin Aqua Dome

bannerfish - 2 park, 2 tour - CONFIRMED

bige - 4 for park, 4 for tour - CONFIRMED

dena - 2 park, 2 tour - CONFIRMED

jamesl - 3 park, 3 tour - CONFIRMED

Joe-y- 6 park, 0 tour - CONFIRMED

KimP - 2 for park, 2 for tour (and a 2yr old!) - CONFIRMED

mframe - 3 for park, 3 for tour - CONFIRMED

nwehrman - 0 park, 2 tour - CONFIRMED

Yankee Longhorn - 2 park, 2 tour - CONFIRMED

Unknown:

Fragit - 1 park, 1 tour - unconfirmed

We plan to be at each location at 6:30. Since Aquadome closes at 7pm (and I'm distributing tickets there), try not to be later than that. If you are, PM me here and we'll work out pickup.

Archived