Official ARC Sea World Summer 2012 Trip

mFrame

Who's attending  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the reduced price buy goes through, are these one time tickets (the park ones) or are they the "use all season long" ones?

These are 1 day tickets, not season passes

I went to seaworld and aquatica this past weekend it was alot of fun though i now have a season pass is it possible to just pay for the tour?

Yes, just post here telling how many are in your party with a breakdown of how many will need admission tickets and how many will be attending the tour.

Looking great guys! We're closing in on our numbers (41 committed tickets, 42 committed tour), so to insure this happens and we get the discount please go ahead and purchase your tickets through the site store. We'll have meetups at both the AquaDome and RCA during the week before the trip so that you can pickup your tickets and have them on hand for arrival at the park. Please remember that you MUST buy your tickets in advance to get the discounted rate!

question which tour are we taking?

We'll be doing a backstage tour of the facilities that is described just as "Behind the Scenes Tour", but discussion has been that it may include a visit to the "Lab".

The itenerary has now been added to the top post.

I have 7 confirmed... My wife gets in free since she is a teacher ( I did not count her in the 7).. and we have 2 under 2 that get in free...1 (me) confirmed for the tour... possibly 2..

Please note the following updates at the top of this thread:

The price on ARC SeaWorld t-shirts is $18, and is the dri-fit wicking material. Available for order here.

*** Update 6/5/2012 ***

Please note there have been some changes to the cost/structure of admittance. Our contact, Ray, has done his best to get the club the best deal possible, but due to some mis-communications the following changes have been made. Please note that SeaWorld has further discounted the admission and tour costs to try and offset the required lunch. This is still an excellent deal!

• Admission cost has been lowered to $18 per person but does require the purchase of the lunch plan ($12.99), so admission with lunch is $30.99. Compare this to the normal gate price of $49.99 per person.
  • Tour cost has been lowered to $12 per person.

If you have already pre-paid for your tickets you will need to pay (or be refunded) the difference. Please contact me if that is the case and we will make arrangements to do so. Anyone who pre-paid who wishes to change their mind is eligible for a full refund.

The last day to purchase tickets will be midnight, Friday June 15th. If you miss that deadline you will still be able to attend the tour for $12, but will have to arrange your own park admission.

Tickets should be available for pickup on Thurs, June 28th around 6:30pm at either River City Aquatics or the Austin Aqua-Dome. You'll need to let us know which location you intend to pick up at.

Or do we have the option to buy tour and lunch?

Nicole

Nicole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll confirm tomorrow, but I believe you'll be able to join in on the lunch plan if you have a season pass or other ticket.

Thanks,

Most of my crew has fun passes, so no food or any discounts, other than the tour admission. And lunch in park is expensive... so the lunch pass is/would be a good deal.

Nicole

The following members said they wanted to go. Please make sure you have prepaid for your tickets by 6/15 (even if you're only attending the tour).

wizardx322 - 2 for park, 2 for tour

nwehrman - 0 park, 2 adults, 1 child (and one freebie) for tour

grim - 3 for park, 3 for tour

bannerfish - 4 park, 4 tour

clarkiicircus - 0 park, 2 tour

deangelove - 2 park, 2 tour

nwehrman's friend - 0 park, 4 tour

meteorflower - 4 park, 0 tour

All WYSIWYG (aka Hydro) - 3 park, 3 tour

C Lo Slice - 2 park, 2 tour (maybe 2 more for each)

Yankee Longhorn - 2 park, 2 tour

If for some reason you need to change your mind please let me know ASAP. If you have additional non-club family or friends who would like to go, PLEASE INVITE THEM! The bigger the crowd we have, the better!

Just waiting on confirmation on my additional 4 tour -- the kids turns out is a dad weekend and he's being noncommittal. Figured to pay all at once vs two payment groups... Told her of deadlines.

Did we get confirmation about lunch plan for tour only people?

Nicole

Nicole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived