Let's all welcome new Professional Member FS Woodworks

FS Woodworks is a small woodworking start-up comprised of Caleb Smith (you know him as C Lo Slice) and his partner Kyle Fojtik. Without further adieu, I'll let them tell you in their own words what they do.

"We have the tools and personal interest to meet your woodworking needs. Most importantly, we take great pride in our work and will strive to not only meet, but exceed your expectations. Currently we focus on outdoor adirondack chairs and side tables, but are always looking to expand into other projects. Please keep us in mind for all of your woodworking needs!"

post-884-0-56989000-1332274734_thumb.jpg

We will be raffling off this chair from FS Woodworks at the April Meeting and Frag Swap. If you've shopped for this at the big name stores you'll know they aren't cheap, so here's your chance to own one at a fraction of the cost. And I wouldn't be surprised if it at that time it has had one ARC-based modification made to it. smile.png

Thanks, guys. And a huge thanks to Mike. By the way, this chair will look nothing like the picture when all is said and done. Mike mentioned there will be an ARC-related surprise, plus I have a few other tricks up my sleeve. This chair will easily retail for $350 if you bought at a big box store when I'm through with it, if not more. Come out to the frag swap and buy yourselves some raffle tickets - 100% of the proceeds from the raffle with go to ARC, so let's show Mike how much we appreciate what he has done and will continue to do in the future.

Thanks for all of y'all's support in my new business venture!

Archived