Coolest CORAL you have/had..

ut6

I bought the colony from an ARC member (Finfriend) who shut-down his 180g tank last May. I didn't think much of it at the time (he said himself that he had let the tank's maintenance fall behind), but it really came to life in my tank.

i need some different colored acros besides all the green ones ive bought lately biggrin.png purple coral sounds yummy!

My second favorite coral in the tank....my Pearlberry:

post-727-0-60909800-1329878912_thumb.jpg

I sold quite a few frags back in December, so new ones for a while.

thats definitely what im gonna start looking for when i gather up some extra $$$ for some more coral. lately ive bought a green cap, green birdsnest, green stag, ponape birdsnest, which isnt totally green, but mostly, and a confusa frag which also has a green background...oh and some unknown minty-green colored acro?.....oh and i have some green shrooms too! ive really been wanting a pink pocci, and a purple cap, and a hawkins echinata. any type of acro or stag thats not green will do too :D i saw some turquise and steel blue staghorns for sale on aquacon, ive never seen one in someones tank....so if anyone has one of those id love to buy a chunk of it! if not ill eventually buy some online.

Probably my coolest coral I have right now is a frag of spiral coral I got from a member here.

It is pretty cool that it grows in the spiral fashion. It is one of the few NPS corals that has done well for me.

Here is a pic when I first got it last July:

IMG_9830.JPG

And one from August:

IMG_9835.jpg

I need to get a current picture, it is still doing great.

Probably my coolest coral I have right now is a frag of spiral coral I got from a member here.

It is pretty cool that it grows in the spiral fashion. It is one of the few NPS corals that has done well for me.

Here is a pic when I first got it last July:

IMG_9830.JPG

And one from August:

IMG_9835.jpg

I need to get a current picture, it is still doing great.

That is really cool. I've never seen one. Thanks for sharing everyone!!!

But my favorite is my multi-colored anemone I bought in a random petstore in Evansville, IN while working out there. It has sentimental value since I it was such an adventure to get it home... and to have it color up from the PC lighting it was under to this makes me smile inside...

CIMG2829.jpg

I'd have to say my prettiest coral i HAD...was my Palmers and Pearlberry. Key word HAD. i dont have any corals now....wa wa wa waaaaa......im just a newbie with a big tank now. like the pics of you guys corals. I had a computer crash and lost all my pics of any corals i used to have as well as my tank builds.

You lost your corals and your pics, that really sucks. I don't know if this makes you feel any better or not but when your previous tank was full of sps I was in aw when I saw it, and jealous. Very few times have I seen such large colonies of hard to keep sps corals. Most of my sps is gone too due to a nitrate spike long ago, I know the feeling, RIP.