RC group buy Ending Feb 20

dshel1217

Confirmed info from reef cleaners

~Put in orders BEFORE midnight on the 20th .

~ Package would arrive on Friday the 25th at my house ( 11105 silo valley austin tx)

~my cell is 512 536 0719

~ Once you place your order pm me your cell and name so i can text you when the package arrives.

~ Pick free group buy shipping when ordering

~Leave in the comments area " Austin Reef Club"

Dave

"To participate in our group buy all you have to do is:

1. Place an order at ReefCleaners.org before (the closing day). Pay for the order seperately.

2. Choose the free "Group Buy" shipping option.

3. Leave a note in the comments field before submitting the order to let us know which you group you belong too.

4. The order will be shipped on (???), orders should be placed by 11:59pm on (2 days before shipping is scheduled).

5. If you order a species that must be in your tank by noon, plan to arrive early so you can get it in your tank by that time. Species will not last longer in packing b/c they were shipped in a group buy.

The orders will be labeled by name, and pre-sorted by Reef Cleaners so you just have to pick it up. PM me after you order for the location and the pick up information. Please try to arrange a pickup within a reasonable time after arrival, I will post here when the orders arrive, please subscribe to this thread. If you have questions about the pick up please direct them to me, all other questions about livestock and your specific order should be directed to ReefCleaners.org."

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried placeing my order yesterday, When it asked for payment it kept defaulting to paypal, I cancelled my paypal account last month. I emailed John at RC. He will call me Tuesday to get my cc info.

I orderd one of the their Quick Crews @ $105.00. Not sure how he will package it but, here are the particulars:

148 Dwarf Ceriths

45 Nassarius

41 Florida Ceriths

33 Large Nerites

18 Small to Medium Nerites

Dave-

What time would you expect these to come in on Friday and then for ppl to come pick them up? I want to place an order but hosting a poker game that evening and wouldn't be able to pick them up past late.

Im not really sure when the package would get here, but Im pretty sure it would be earlier in the day. I will post here when the items get here so everyone can come by and get there stuff.

I looked at past orders and it looks like the package got dropped off around 1:30 ish

I'm in Thanks!

Quantity

Name

74 Dwarf Cerith

21 Nassarius Vibex

23 Florida Cerith

18 Nerite Snails (Small - Medium)

21 Assorted Hermits*

1 Scarlet Hermit Crab*

1 1 Penny Macro Algae

1 5 Red Mangroves

1 Blue Knuckle Hermit Crabs*

1 Pods+

1 Lettuce Nudibranch*

21 Empty Hermit Shells

1 Salifert Phosphate Test Kit

Hi all!. Cant wait for my order to arrive.

So, I'm trying to plan for acclimation and adding my new CUC to my tank. I started looking at the numbers and Im getting a bit nervous. I got the quick crew equivalent for my 75 Gal tank. So I'm about to add :

74 Dwarf Cerith

21 Nassarius Vibex

23 Florida Cerith

18 Nerite Snails (Small - Medium)

21 Assorted Hermits*

Thats 136 snails and 21 hermits to a 75gal tank. Does anyone think thats overkill? are the quick crews on reefcleaners properly sized? or should i split my order with someone? Anyone with previous quickcrew experience out there?

thanks,

-Madness

I'm a firm believer, you can never have enough CUC in your tank. I don't think it's overkill. The snails are not that big to start with. everything but the Nassarius will hide in the rock. Nassarius burrow into the sand. Now if you added bulldozer, I mean Turbos, then we have a problem.

the only time I see my CUC is feeding time and after lights out.

I have a 150 gallon and here is my order:

148 Dwarf Ceriths

45 Nassarius

41 Florida Ceriths

33 Large Nerites

18 Small to Medium Nerites

That's 285 critters which = almost 2 (1.9) CUC per gallon. You have 136 critters in 75 = almost 2 (1.8) CUC per gallon. Overkill, not!

Dave-

Mt decorator crab is having a blast attaching whatever he can find to his carapace...it's really fun to watch! I think the dwarf ceriths made it, and at least half of the large ones are ok, herd to tell if a snail is alive or not though. The hermits are fine, and the tongas made it.

Thanks Dave!