RC group buy Ending Feb 20

dshel1217

Confirmed info from reef cleaners

~Put in orders BEFORE midnight on the 20th .

~ Package would arrive on Friday the 25th at my house ( 11105 silo valley austin tx)

~my cell is 512 536 0719

~ Once you place your order pm me your cell and name so i can text you when the package arrives.

~ Pick free group buy shipping when ordering

~Leave in the comments area " Austin Reef Club"

Dave

"To participate in our group buy all you have to do is:

1. Place an order at ReefCleaners.org before (the closing day). Pay for the order seperately.

2. Choose the free "Group Buy" shipping option.

3. Leave a note in the comments field before submitting the order to let us know which you group you belong too.

4. The order will be shipped on (???), orders should be placed by 11:59pm on (2 days before shipping is scheduled).

5. If you order a species that must be in your tank by noon, plan to arrive early so you can get it in your tank by that time. Species will not last longer in packing b/c they were shipped in a group buy.

The orders will be labeled by name, and pre-sorted by Reef Cleaners so you just have to pick it up. PM me after you order for the location and the pick up information. Please try to arrange a pickup within a reasonable time after arrival, I will post here when the orders arrive, please subscribe to this thread. If you have questions about the pick up please direct them to me, all other questions about livestock and your specific order should be directed to ReefCleaners.org."

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reef cleaners has a pretty good system in place. Go online and place your order. When you go to check out you'll just need to reference the ARC GB in the comments box, and John will take care of te rest. Reefcleaners is an awesome place to deal with it, and always takes care of their customers. Here is direct instructions off of their website:

"To participate in our group buy all you have to do is:

1. Place an order at ReefCleaners.org before (the closing day). Pay for the order seperately.

2. Choose the free "Group Buy" shipping option.

3. Leave a note in the comments field before submitting the order to let us know which you group you belong too.

4. The order will be shipped on (???), orders should be placed by 11:59pm on (2 days before shipping is scheduled).

5. If you order a species that must be in your tank by noon, plan to arrive early so you can get it in your tank by that time. Species will not last longer in packing b/c they were shipped in a group buy.

The orders will be labeled by name, and pre-sorted by Reef Cleaners so you just have to pick it up. PM me after you order for the location and the pick up information. Please try to arrange a pickup within a reasonable time after arrival, I will post here when the orders arrive, please subscribe to this thread. If you have questions about the pick up please direct them to me, all other questions about livestock and your specific order should be directed to ReefCleaners.org."

sorry everyone i've been away from my computer for a few days. But it looks like there are alot of people wanting to do this. so is the package arrival on the 25th good for everyone?

~That would give everyone until midnight on the 23nd to put in the there order.

~ Package would arrive on Friday the 25th at my house ( 11105 silo valley austin tx)

~my cell is 512 536 0719

Here is your original post. If we can't get a Friday delivery I'm out, will be out of town. . .

Dave-

Is this still correct.

Checking on interest on getting a group buy together in the next few weeks. Like getting all the orders in by the 20th or 21st and package delivered on 24th. I dont have class on Fridays so I can get the package as soon as it gets here and out of the cold/ hot. Let me know if interested.

Im in for +/- $35 worth.

Dave

Actually I meant this. . . doh.gif

Ok can you re-post the particulars about the group buy: Cut off date, pick up place, etc. Has the form been filled out for this group buy. Do all we need to do is indicate it's an ARC group buy. It's been awhile, and as Johnnie 5 would say " i need more input." grin.png

Dave-