WELCOME AUSTIN AQUADOME!!!

Laura

Please join me in welcoming Austin Aquadome and their sponsorship in the Austin Reef Club.

We sincerly thank you Gary, Hunter and Terry for being a part of our reefing community!!

I am no stranger to Aquadome and have been shopping there for over 10 years, starting out with freshwater fish. Their staff, as many of you know, are kind, courteous and knowledgeable. And I NEVER walk out empty-handed...(See Below)... :);)

Telephone :

(512) 442 - 1400

Email : [email protected]

Long time customer myself. First fresh water then reef. Love the shop, hate the drive from Round Rock.

Welcome Aquadome

That is how us "southers" feel about visiting stores in the north :wave: Very glad for the Dome down here.

This has always been my favorite reef store. They always have the best prices(I know cause I visit several of them) and the best selection of corals, fish and inverts. Keep those sps and chalices coming in Hunter!

Hmm, never heard of the place. Well I guess I'll need to find time to check the place out. Well thanks for sponsoring the forums.

Michael!!! Why are we lying today? I saw you there... ;) Please don't get out of the hobby...you know I listen when you speak...

I got my very first live rock there! And always stop by to see what's up. BTW-Why is your main coral tank empty?

I was told yesterday it is under repair...it will be up and running soon...

Yeah remolding. I love to shop there they have a very good selection. And always willing to answer all questions. Staff is outstanding.

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome! We hope that the open discussions on this site will help us to serve you even better than before.

Chris - I know most of the equipment in the store is "remolding" but this time we really are trying to improve our system!

Mike - you are HI Larious

Mama - thanks for getting us signed up!

We will be hosting a meeting next month so everybody take off Feb. 20th. More info to come...

The Dome Gang

• Like 1