Casual get together at Hydro Innovation's Office

GKarshens

Hydro Innovations is opening his office this Saturday, July 10th at 11:00 AM for people to come see his new 440 gallon setup. He is offering space for a frag and equipment swap as well. The address is: 1924 hwy 95 north Bastrop 78602. So if you want to come out please post in the thread so he can get an idea on how many people are coming. It's a great chance to see a big, beautiful setup and shoot the breeze with some other reefers. There was also some talk of BBQ.

Hydro Innovations is opening his office this Saturday, July 7th at 11:00 AM for people to come see his new 440 gallon setup. He is offering space for a frag and equipment swap as well. The address is: 1924 hwy 95 north Bastrop 78602. So if you want to come out please post in the thread so he can get an idea on how many people are coming. It's a great chance to see a big, beautiful setup and shoot the breeze with some other reefers. There was also some talk of BBQ.

Jul 7th or 17th?

Is this going to be in addition to the scheduled july meeting, or is this the scheduled july meeting?

its just a get together... its not our july meeting

Correct. The official meeting should be announced soon.

I used Google maps and thought I knew where I was going but we couldn't find the place. We drove down and around Hwy 95 and stopped twice for directions, no luck. I called the number from information and got an answering machine. O well, better luck next time.

I did get some 15 lbs of excellent honey from a guy set up just north of Bastrop. I'll be making mead next week.

I'm sorry that I didn't give directions out to the place, I assumed that these days most people just need the address and look it up, I didn't realize that GPS and google maps tries to take you to the wrong address....most people had trouble finding us.

SORRY! I had no idea until today that this would be an issue.

Other than that it was great, thanks for coming out. I will host a meeting whenever you guys would like and next time I will add directions. I think that I will still do the BBQ again...it was very good (southside BBQ).

I did get some 15 lbs of excellent honey from a guy set up just north of Bastrop. I'll be making mead next week.

Awesome. I didn't know you were a homebrew person. Do you brew any other tasty libations? :wacko:

Thanks for having us out Steven.

It was a real treat to get to see your tank!

Unfortunately we do rely on GPS too much these days, which is not always accurate, but we eventually found you guys.

I look forward to coming out again sometime.

Awesome. I didn't know you were a homebrew person. Do you brew any other tasty libations? :wacko:

Not too much anymore. I kinda lost my taste for beer when I quit smoking in 2002. Now I mostly drink whiskey, Jack and Jim primarily. My father-in-law likes my mead so I brew it for him. It's pretty simple but it has to condition at least a year before it is decent.