Reef Central banned Melev

GKarshens

This was left by the mod 'beerguy' on RC: "Sorry, but Marc was removed from TRC and ReefKeeping magazine for using RC's copyrighted logo for his own monetary gain. His "prank" was the last straw."

What, exactly, were the other straws? Because, according to them, they didn't even use the logo...just s similar one.

Just...wow...

I've had it with that forum. They seem to have more moderators than we do Senators, all on their own little power-trip.

What's another good, popular forum (besides the ultimate, ARC)?

Yes well personally, my Birthday is April Fools and I've extended my shanigans for the whole month lol. Now how hard is it to make an account on there? MUHAHAHA! These idiots don't realize that was free advertising anyhow. I hope they fall apart.

I find it ridiculous that I had to pay for a membership just to have a reliable search engine, which is about the only thing I use the site for...plus viewing the crazy large tanks. I can do that without a membership.

I used the free search called google :)

I stopped going to RC when they restricted the For Sale forum to those with quantity posts...I bought many things before that, and really saw no need to restrict it like they did. Just because I wasn't active and making posts with jibberish or bumps doesn't make me a bad person. :)

• 3 months later...