coral feeding stick

mcallahan

I got one at RCA last year. I used my drill to widen the opening, otherwise mysis sticks.

Mike: what size drill bit? I use mine fot spot feeding the sponges with this effect the amount of DT being dispensed? I would think so. . .

Mike: what size drill bit? I use mine fot spot feeding the sponges with this effect the amount of DT being dispensed? I would think so. . .

Depends on what size mysis (i use the smaller size) you want it to hold. :) The plastic is fairly brittle so you'll want to start with the closest size to the opening and progressively use larger bits or it'll crack.

As for affecting the amount of dt being dispersed, it's all in how you use the bulb. The bigger the opening the less you have to squeeze to feed. It definitely takes care of the big chunk of mysis getting stuck in the end though.

+1 on the Kent Marine Nautilus Sea Squirt Feeding Prong. I have one of these and it works great. There is also a H2O Life Coral Feeder Squirt Tube on marine depot for about 30% of the price. No feeding stick on the end though.

Just got back from Fishy Business - Shawn had two of these hanging on the wall - looked pretty good and have added it to my long list of "to get" items for when I go larger.

wayneb

Wayne, how much was it at Fishy Business?