new guy here

Dustin Pedretti

hey all...just wanted to introduce my self

in new to most of this...ive had fresh water for most of my life and fell in love with salt water about 8 years ago...got a 30g and failed miserably...got out learned more and im back

ive got a 125g viewing tank and a 125 sump ( planning on pumping a few more tanks in with this system)

im just now stocking my tank with some softies and easy stuff.

i guess thats it.

i have a couple of pictures of my setup under my profile...i LOVE my hammer

thanks for looking

Dustin

post-3207-0-40647700-1366392698_thumb.jp

thanks guys...what a great welcome!

Glen Wardlaw- those auctions you won the other day...did you get any home yet?...those are some nice pieces man

Will pick up on Saturday. I'll include pics in build thread when I get them I'm the tank.

Thankya sir

Welcome from a fellow Aggie. My son's in school there now and my wife will be starting her PHd there this fall, so let me know if you ever need me to act as a courier for you. ;)

Welcome from a fellow Aggie. My son's in school there now and my wife will be starting her PHd there this fall, so let me know if you ever need me to act as a courier for you. wink.png

sounds good to me...are yall moving here or just going back and forth?

thanks guys...what a great welcome!

Glen Wardlaw- those auctions you won the other day...did you get any home yet?...those are some nice pieces man

Will pick up on Saturday. I'll include pics in build thread when I get them I'm the tank.

Thankya sir

thats awesome man i cant wait to see pics...if i had had any $ at the time we might have been fighting for them! lol

Welcome from a fellow Aggie. My son's in school there now and my wife will be starting her PHd there this fall, so let me know if you ever need me to act as a courier for you. ;)

+2! I may take you up on a courier run as well. Dustin and i willhave to put our brains together and glance at the sale threads and if you're coming through maybe we can arrange something! Sure would be nice to save me a trip, though it has been awesome gettin to see y'all's tanks (for those that I have).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived