Getting out of hobby, selling livestock now

zhorne

I was there last Sunday an purchased his clowns. The fire fish were an awsome dark red I almost had to get them but I had already purchased a bunch of rocks the week before from Zack. Everything was amazing.

I would say if you want the firefish or tangs you had better call him asap I think his number is on the first page. He does not check the forums that often and He was talking about taking the rest of his stock to a LFS.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Flame Hawks looked wonderful when I was there getting the Mimic and the some other stuff... very nice dark red and healthy fish!! very funny and cool to watch they come up to the glass and look at you... also I talked to him about the tank while I was there its a 300 gallon corner tank I do believe... VERY NICE!!!

Hey Zach

emailed you about 3 weeks ago about the tank,,,i got all the specs....one heck of a setup....so now down to the bad news part...how much are you going to try to get for the setup...I have a great place for it, but i cant hardly imange the difficulty of moving it all...anyway,,if you let me know how much it would set me back, so i can decide if it would be worth the move... .Many thanks, Doug

[email protected]

The only fish I have left are the Flame Hawkfish. Still plenty of small pieces of rock left. All the stuff left is covered with zoos/shrooms. The orange ricordia rock is left as well.

I would like the sand! Starting up a 240 long.

Thanks to everyone in helping me get these fish sent off to good homes. As of now all fish have been sold. All that remains in the tank are a few pieces of rock and some zoo colonies. The rocks I have left are Tonga branch and would be perfect for nano tanks. I'm selling this stuff dirt cheap so if you have a nano give me a call quick.

I think I have replied to all the PMs up to this point. I plan on emptying the tank this weekend and I will keep the rest of the rock in a small 30gal unless someone comes to pick it up. I will be around all weekend so call my cell if you would like to swing by and tank a look. 512.791.9497

I will spend the rest of the weekend draining the system and starting the long process of cleaning the tank. To all that may be interested in the tank, I have put a PPT on the web for you to view.

Follow this link 300 gal Setup

The entire setup has cost me well over $10,000 to setup and I am not planning on anyone coming to my door with that kind of money. I want this tank gone so if you are serious, we can work something out. Trust me someone is going to get a once in a lifetime deal on this setup. If I can't get the entire setup sold, look for a thread as I start to part things out.

Edited by zhorne

I have some Tonga rock rubble left that I'm keeping in a 10gal tank right now...Still have ~4 scarlet hermits, ~3 blue legs, and a few small nassarius snails in there with some good yellow/peach colored sponges. It's all only $10 for the first person to come get it.

Hello,

Do you still have any of the Zoa Colonies avalible, if so I would love to see some pics and how much you would like for them, I have a small 29 gallon that I am trying to spruce up. Could come pic up today if you have anything cool left. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

are you getting anywhere close to being ready to sell the tank along with everything you had running the system, have been looking for a post and wanted to make sure that you have not sold it already. you can reply to privite email, as you have done before when you sent me the pics and specs. thanks