Anyone need anything from reefcleaners?

NonSequitur

Surprisingly enough my brittle star seems to still be alive.. we'll see if he stays that way, but he moved from where I put him into a hole in the rock, which seemed like a good sign. The nassirius snails seem to have done ok, they took off immediately after I put them in the tank, the dwarf ceriths seem ok as well, several have moved around (and I got way more than 50 as well, so even if a few don't make it that would be ok). So far only one of my limpets has moved, but the others are still attached. My hermits and chiton didn't fare as well, I think I have one hermit moving around, and the chiton isn't moving or attaching, at least not yet.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received an email from John regarding a re-ship of the order, here's what he says:

"I am sorry for all the trouble you have had to go through with this order. Some items will be out of stock, the emeralds, and the brittles, but I can get a serpent replacement for the brittle. Just have everyone contact me and give me the order to reship, or refund, whatever works best for them. Please tell them to email it like so:

Mike Frame:

1 Reef Pods

1 5 Red Mangroves

25 Blue Leg Hermit Crab

I have talked with some members, but at this point it becomes difficult if the messages are narrative, or are phrased like "the zig zags don't seem to be moving, but a few have come out" etc...I don't want to short anyone on the reshipment as you can imagine.

All the Best,

John Maloney"

So send John an email telling him what you would like to have re-shipped and what you would like credit for. Please be clear. If you are open to an substitute please say so.

Once done, please post your re-ship items here so that we can track what will be included on the reship.

Mike

so are we starting a new group buy thread? not sure when they ship out, but it would be nice to have critters in my tank for Turkey day wink.gif

just reading vwmike's post... for new orders, is it possible to piggyback on the re-shipped package?

Edited by Mitch

I'll go first:

John,

please re-ship the following items due to die off in the mail:

2 Fuzzy Chiton* 99999 (DOA)

1 Reef Pods 36237237 (was missing from the shipment)

1 5 Red Mangroves 87878 (was missing from the shipment)

25 Blue Leg Hermit Crab* 25235 (DOA)

so are we starting a new group buy thread? not sure when they ship out, but it would be nice to have critters in my tank for Turkey day wink.gif

just reading vwmike's post... for new orders, is it possible to piggyback on the re-shipped package?

Aye, +1 for the piggyback question.

I'm sure that John would have no problem with piggyback orders. Place your order (don't forget to use our ARC discount code) and place your order comments here under something like "New Order". I'll check with him on shipping.

Mike

In point of fact:

Hi Chris. You can just order through the site, choose the group buy shipping option and leave the comment "austin group buy". If anyone wants to join in in the reshipment, that would be fine.

Just let me know if you want me to add any additional comments for tracking purposes.

Edited by doktorstick

I've placed my order and associated it with "austin group buy". Mike, do you need my list of items?

It helps to post it here so that anything unmarked at time of delivery can be tied back to the purchaser.

With the upcoming holidays we would prefer to have it delivered this week.