Anyone need anything from reefcleaners?

NonSequitur

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good so far. I have an email in to John making sure we can get overnight shipping either to my house in Georgetown or my office in Cedar Park. Once that's confirmed I'll set up the group order.

If they can't, I can always receive it.

I just heard back from John, they can't get it to Georgetown or Cedar Park overnight, so if you don't mind accepting the order that would be perfect. Would a shipping date of next wednesday work?

Why don't you have them ship it on Tues so that it gets here on Wed so everyone who is in on this order and also the Vivid order can pickup both their orders at one time?

And have them ship it to me. John has my addy

Ok, looks like this is good to go. The order will ship Monday for a Tuesday delivery to Mark's house (to coincide with the vivid group order). I'm in for about $35, so we should be able to reach the free shipping threshold pretty easily if we're not already there.

Ok, looks like this is good to go. The order will ship Monday for a Tuesday delivery to Mark's house (to coincide with the vivid group order). I'm in for about $35, so we should be able to reach the free shipping threshold pretty easily if we're not already there.

I think Mark is scheduling a Wed delivery, can we time this together to minimize trips?

It's easy. Go to the reefcleaners.org site, select your items and add them to your cart. During the checkout process it will ask you for your shipping method. Select "Group Buy". In the comments box at the bottom of that page, specify "Austin Reef Club". Everything will be individually packed, labelled with your name, and shipped to Mark's house for pickup this coming Tuesday.