Vivid Aquariums Group Order TAKE 8

mcallahan

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My anthias are still hiding, which isn't too surprising. I'm a little worried for my kole tang, though - he's been getting triple-teamed by the coral beauty, yellow tang and bluejaw trigger. Looks like the coral beauty is backing off, though, so there's hope yet.

Everything of mine is looking great.

The Aussie Gold Torch Coral is a lot bigger than it looked in the picture.

The Blood Diamond Aussie Lord Acans...3 polyps...pretty sure there are actually about 10 :cool:. They were opened up and feeding last night.

The Vivid Plum Alien Eye Chalice is as advertised...should I complain that they didn't go way overboard on this one too? :D

My anthias are still hiding, which isn't too surprising. I'm a little worried for my kole tang, though - he's been getting triple-teamed by the coral beauty, yellow tang and bluejaw trigger. Looks like the coral beauty is backing off, though, so there's hope yet.

I got a Kole last weekend and was having the same issue with my coral beauty. For 3 days they traded dominance of the tank, but then when I got home last night I found them swimming around the tank together as best buddies, so I'd say give it a few days.

Just wait... I'll post mine tomorrow. :)

Alright, as promised, here is my Vivid prize, not the best picture quality but take a look at my new elegance coral:

It had been described as having "multiple mouths", which I took to mean 2-3. Instead it has over 13 that I count on the front with many more on the back I'm sure. All I can say is THIS THING IS HUGE! It's over 8" wide and not fully extended. WOW.

Great stuff, Vivid, thanks!

post-884-12581350460878_thumb.jpg

when is the next vivid order?!? :( and do we get free shipping automatically from this massive order? :)

Next order will be in mid-Dec for the holiday christmas shoppers.

Free shipping shows up @$225 and over of purchases, which we always blow away.

For everyone who had a loss, Vivid has requested that we wait till the 15day cutoff, and they'll do refunds after that date.

That being said, I'm happy to refund your money in advance if you don't want to wait.

Remember, if something you bought from Vivid dies, you'll need to do these things to get the refund:

1. Take a picture of the item dead and send the picture to me

2. Keep it (i freeze them in a bag) until the refund comes through.