Tore my ACL must sell everything :(

Capt. Obvious

ok so here it goes, I tore my ACL (and PCL and MCL...yes all of them) a few weeks ago and I am forced to sell my tank for financial reasons so here is what we have available:

1 older eurobraced 120gallon glass brick aquarium (4x2x2) with center overflow pre-drilled for a closed loop includes wooden stand and canopy (brand unknown) - $400

2 x 400watt metal halide pendants with magnetic balasts - ***SOLD Zarathrustra2***

1 CL650 Aquarium Chiller (1/4 HP) - $350

t5 retrofit kit with ballast reflectors endcaps and actinic bulbs - $50

1 2-piece acrylic sump/fuge (converted to 1 piece but can be converted back easily) with filter sock and holder sandbed, chaeto and live rock rubble - $65

1 Precision Marine Protien skimmer with adjustable acrylic stand and pump - $100

1 Mag 18 return pump -$80

1 Koralia 4 - $50

1 Koralia 6 - $100

35GPD RO/DI - $35 (about time for filter) **SOLD VWMIKE**

275 + lbs of live rock - $2 a lb if covered in zoas or palys or mushrooms $2 a pound plus $.50 a polyp for palys and $2 per polyp for zoas and mushrooms ($5 for ricordia)

sand bed - $30

2 little fishes phosban reactor - ***SOLD Zarathrustra2***

Livestock:

Hardwick's Wrasse (6 Bar Wrasse) - $35

blue starfish - $15

Mated pair of Ocellaris clowns with Green BTA - ***sold GonzoBob***

smaller pair of Ocellaris clowns with Green BTA - $50

Condy anemone - $10 **SOLD VWMIKE**

PJ cardinal -$10 **SOLD VWMIKE**

Orange Hog fish - $30

engineer goby - $5 **SOLD VWMIKE**

LArge brittle star - free PENDING

Florida banana cuke - $8

large galaxia - ***sold GonzoBob***

large GSP - $20

BIRDS NEST - free

snails - $.50

I will not hold anything unless cash is in hand.

Rock and livestock must go before equipment (exceptions would be for phosban reactor, powerheads, RO/DI, retrofit kit and lights)

If someone wants the entire thing --

$1300 obo

I'l attempt to take pictures momentarily (once the vicadin kicks in)

HEY cAPT, SORRY ABOUT THE KNEE. i TOO DID THE SAME THING, HAD A $WHEELER ACCIDENT AND FOLDED MY KNEE BACKWARDS. ACL,PCL,MCL AND MINISCUSS. I WAS OUTTA WORK FOR 2 1/2 MONTHS AND THEN COULDNT DO ANYTHING TO STRENUOUS. i WOULD REALY LIKE THE 400WS R THEY SOLD?

HEY cAPT, SORRY ABOUT THE KNEE. i TOO DID THE SAME THING, HAD A $WHEELER ACCIDENT AND FOLDED MY KNEE BACKWARDS. ACL,PCL,MCL AND MINISCUSS. I WAS OUTTA WORK FOR 2 1/2 MONTHS AND THEN COULDNT DO ANYTHING TO STRENUOUS. i WOULD REALY LIKE THE 400WS R THEY SOLD?

they are pending...you are 2nd in line if it falls though...yeah...my knee went backwards too...i had to "manually relocate" it myself....wish i had the vicodin then...

AMMENDED list of what remains

1 older eurobraced 120gallon glass brick aquarium (4x2x2) with center overflow pre-drilled for a closed loop includes wooden stand and canopy (brand unknown) - $400

1 CL650 Aquarium Chiller (1/4 HP) - $350

t5 retrofit kit with ballast reflectors endcaps and actinic bulbs - $50

1 2-piece acrylic sump/fuge (converted to 1 piece but can be converted back easily) with filter sock and holder sandbed, and live rock rubble - $65

1 Precision Marine Protien skimmer with adjustable acrylic stand and pump (1800gph) - $100

1 Mag 18 return pump -$80

1 Koralia 4 - $50

1 Koralia 6 - $100

30 + lbs of live rock - $2 a lb... if covered in zoas or palys or mushrooms $2 a pound plus $.50 a polyp for palys and $2 per polyp for zoas and mushrooms ($5 for ricordia)

sand bed - $30

Livestock:

Hardwick's Wrasse (6 Bar Wrasse) - $35

Orange Hog fish - $30

LArge brittle star - free PENDING

Florida banana cuke - $8

large GSP - $20

BIRDS NEST - free

I will not hold anything unless cash is in hand.

Rock and livestock must go before equipment (exceptions would be for , powerheads, retrofit kit)

If someone wants the entire thing --

$800 obo