Tore my ACL must sell everything :(

Capt. Obvious

I have the boards for the side (I removed them so I could remove the sump) I also have the wooden trim piece the hides the black plastic bottom trim of the tank. IN addition the top opens in the front (as shown) also is henged to open up completly.

there is a small (1/2 a dime sized or smaller) chip on the front corner visable from the side (hence why it is only $400)

4033341731_af2cdb740d_b.jpg

is the tank, stand , canopy, and sump still available.... size of sump? and any pics u could provide would help since i do not live in austin.... thanks if all of this is still available, would probably be interested in the pumps, and whatever you have left for running the tank.... sorry u have to sell under these circumstances

• 3 weeks later...

STILL INTERESTED IN ALL THAT YOU SAID WAS STILL AVAILABLE THIS MORNING, IS IT STILL AVAILABLE, AS I COULD MAKE A TRIP TO SEE TOMARROW, (SUNDAY). WOULD BE INTERESTED IN EVERYTHING THAT YOU SAID WAS STILL AVAILABLE AS OF THIS AM..........THANKS DOUG,,, HOPE TO RECEIVE YOUR REPLY ASAP, SO I COULD MAKE PLANS FOR THE TRAVEL TIME SUN. BECAUSE IT WOULD BE NEXT WEEKEND BEFORE I COULD MAKE THE TRIP AGAIN.