Parting out 46 gallon bowfront

Markisthebeast

So I don’t have any more time or the passion that I once had, so I’m selling my 46 gallon bow front and all the equipment. I’ll part it out because I know it will be easier to sell this way. I’ll update my equipment list with more stuff as the week goes on, and with a price that I can hopefully get and such. I will need all the liverock, coral, and fish gone before I can part anything out. Sunday is when I will be available, just wanted to let people know what is available though. Here is the list so far:

I’ll post pictures later this week

Equipment:

-46 gallon bowfront w/stand

-36” 440 Watt MH/PC fixture (250 Watt MH w/3-4 month old phoenix bulb, 2-95 Watt Pc bulbs)

-aquafuge hang on refugium (just has caulerpa growing)

-aqualine in sump skimmer

-(2) Koralia 2 powerheads

-(1) nano koralia powerhead

-Instant ocean bucket of salt (I literally took 1 cup of salt out of it)

Coral:

-Zoanthid Rock (100+ polyps) - $50

-Zoanthid Rock (50-60 polyps) - $30

-Kenya Tree (large) - $10

-Green Frogspawn - $10

-hobglobin zoos - $15

-hot tamale zoos - $15

-Hawaiian tropic zoos - $15

Fish:

-yellow tang

-(2) false percula clown fish

-6 line wrasse

-royal gramma

-spotted hawkfish

- 30-40 lbs of LR ($3/lb)

-30-40lbs of base rock($1/lb)

How much for the aquafuge?

What size is it:

Small 13-1/4"L x 4-1/2"W x 12"H

Medium 19-1/4"L x 4-1/2"W x 12"H

Large25-1/2"L x 4-1/2"W x 12"H

Can we get pics of the large Zoa rocks?

Edited by pbnj

Hey! mama trying to steal my zoos lol.. wanna split them?

huh??huh.gif

Sure...we can share, split,jackhammer,fission...but I have not seen a response since...I have no idea how many we are talking about or what the deal-o is on even aquiring them...stay tuned!!

Im new to this hobby and starting up a 135 gal display tank with a 50 gal sump. I'm interested in the live and base rock, can you provide pics? Thanks...jp

Dont forget to check out Epic Reef http://www.epicreef.com/ one of our sponsors for the best price on base and live rock. Dave is a super nice guy and will help you will pretty much everything you need. if he doesnt have it he can tell you where to get it. and its good to mix live rock from other tanks to get the most bacteria you can get.

Matt

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

I guess we are not allowed to fix any boo-boos like that? Only moderators or the big bosses??wink.gif

I don't think non-moderators are allowed to delete their own posts (and definitely not topics). I suspect it is just to keep some sanity in the board, as topics/posts would be disappearing all the time :) Just send me a PM if you need any duplicates dealt with (or you can report the duplicate post and we shall take care of it).

I don't think non-moderators are allowed to delete their own posts (and definitely not topics). I suspect it is just to keep some sanity in the board, as topics/posts would be disappearing all the time smile.gif Just send me a PM if you need any duplicates dealt with (or you can report the duplicate post and we shall take care of it).

Will do James...prepare to be very busysmile.gif