Hi! New to ARC

kris_karlie

I have been keeping a marine tank for about 5 years now, and I just now realized that there was an Austin site dedicated to this! I am excited about following the posts and learning more from my fellow marine obsessed friends.

I had a 29 gallon for about 4 years and I just upgraded to a 55 gallon as of January.

I am interested in learning how to frag corals as well as purchase frags from others.

It's great knowing that this web site exists.

Welcome. :D You will love this board. This is a great website for getting great advice and making great friends. We recently upgraded to a 265 from a 90. Once we get back it finished, I am sure we'll have some frags up for sale. The hubby is always fragging stuff so that he can make room for more. I know that we have some items we have duplicates of that he will be getting rid of.

Chad~n~Belinda

wow- 265! I can't even imagine. My 55 seems so spacious compared he previous 29! My few corals seem much happier in this tank(new lighting system)- they are growing at a fast rate- that's why I'm interested in getting a hold of some Frags.

I see that there are monthly meetings. About how many folks turn up to these events?

Well thanks for the welcome!

Kris

Welcome! You asked about meeting turnout, we've had some meetings with 20-30+, some with 10-15. Usually there's a stream of people with some just popping by. I highly recommend dropping your ticket in the hat for the door prizes...

Welcome! You asked about meeting turnout, we've had some meetings with 20-30+, some with 10-15. Usually there's a stream of people with some just popping by. I highly recommend dropping your ticket in the hat for the door prizes...

Welcome and please set aside time for a meeting we need someone else to start winning door prizes. :wacko:

Dave-